About Jeff GreenhouseJeff is a seasoned marketing veteran, digital innovator and data-driven leader with a passion for effective advertising. For the past 20 years he has helped numerous companies harness creativity, data and technology to fuel massive returns.
Show Some Love
- How I Flipped My Brain's View of the Black and Blue Dress
- Beauty = Structure + Variation
- The Company Philosophy Page that Blew Me Away
- Where I'll be during Advertising Week 2013
- Chipotle spins their beef (or “Never ever say never ever”)
- Inbox Intelligence: The biggest threat to email marketing.
- How do you use your smile?
- Prepare to meet the new meat: U.S. meat industry shakes up naming conventions
Monthly Archives: October 2010
Michael Jackson, giant Heinz condiments, Ms. Green M&M and four Tetris pieces. It's not a punchline. It's not an excerpt from my dream journal. It's a sampling of the creativity that comes pouring out on Halloween, which is why I'm … Continue reading
It's almost Halloween and I'm giving out treats a little early this year. Here's a big collection of creepy, kooky, creative, funny Halloween TV commercials. I've skipped the local ads and horror film trailers, and stuck to the national brands. … Continue reading
The economic recession may be over, but there's a second recession in America and its still at full strength. It's the Marketing Recession. You can see it in a deluge of ad campaigns that are all science and no art, … Continue reading
Season 4 of Mad Men wrapped up last night, and while the episode wasn't the most exciting, it did give us a glimpse of a phenomenon many outside the ad world might not know about. I'll call it Creative Russian … Continue reading
On a scale of 1 to 100, what do you think of the title of this post? If you say 100, you're lying. In fact, pretty much any number you give is a fabrication, because its purely a relative measurement … Continue reading