About Jeff GreenhouseJeff is a seasoned marketing veteran, digital innovator and data-driven leader with a passion for effective advertising. For the past 20 years he has helped numerous companies harness creativity, data and technology to fuel massive returns.
Show Some Love
- How I Flipped My Brain's View of the Black and Blue Dress
- Beauty = Structure + Variation
- The Company Philosophy Page that Blew Me Away
- Where I'll be during Advertising Week 2013
- Chipotle spins their beef (or “Never ever say never ever”)
- Inbox Intelligence: The biggest threat to email marketing.
- How do you use your smile?
- Prepare to meet the new meat: U.S. meat industry shakes up naming conventions
Monthly Archives: November 2010
On AdAge yesterday, Mike Henry laid out the case for why legendary, established MTV should try to acquire young, upstart Vevo as fast as it can. His main point is that while MTV still holds massive sway over the youth … Continue reading
The past few months have been a very interesting time for me. Freed from the responsibilities of running an agency, I’ve been getting in touch with my creative roots. I’ve been getting my hands dirty… very dirty. I’ve fired up … Continue reading