About Jeff GreenhouseJeff is a seasoned marketing veteran, digital innovator and data-driven leader with a passion for effective advertising. For the past 20 years he has helped numerous companies harness creativity, data and technology to fuel massive returns.
Show Some Love
- How I Flipped My Brain's View of the Black and Blue Dress
- Beauty = Structure + Variation
- The Company Philosophy Page that Blew Me Away
- Where I'll be during Advertising Week 2013
- Chipotle spins their beef (or “Never ever say never ever”)
- Inbox Intelligence: The biggest threat to email marketing.
- How do you use your smile?
- Prepare to meet the new meat: U.S. meat industry shakes up naming conventions
Monthly Archives: December 2010
Have you ever sat back and watched a pretty little cloud slowly working it’s way across the sky, only to see it break apart and evaporate, leaving almost no trace? Something that seems solid and substantial becomes just a memory. … Continue reading
Well, at least I didn't take that left turn in Albuquerque! If you look on a map, New York is only about 100 miles away from Philadelphia, but yesterday I traveled nearly 1,800 miles to get from that same point … Continue reading
Without dark, 48-point headlines of doom and gloom in the papers, it’s easy to think that we’re out of the woods in terms of the mortgage crisis. If only that were the case. If the housing market of 2009 was … Continue reading
Sometimes great advertising isn’t about being big and flashy, or announcing the arrival of the next big thing in a big booming voice. Sometimes it’s about refreshing our relationship with a product that’s always been there in front of us. … Continue reading