About Jeff GreenhouseJeff is a seasoned marketing veteran, digital innovator and data-driven leader with a passion for effective advertising. For the past 20 years he has helped numerous companies harness creativity, data and technology to fuel massive returns.
Show Some Love
- How I Flipped My Brain's View of the Black and Blue Dress
- Beauty = Structure + Variation
- The Company Philosophy Page that Blew Me Away
- Where I'll be during Advertising Week 2013
- Chipotle spins their beef (or “Never ever say never ever”)
- Inbox Intelligence: The biggest threat to email marketing.
- How do you use your smile?
- Prepare to meet the new meat: U.S. meat industry shakes up naming conventions
Monthly Archives: January 2011
You never know what you’ll run into walking around the streets of New York. Sometimes you run headlong into marketing brilliance. In this case, I ran headlong into a very unique spokesperson standing in front of an AT&T store. He … Continue reading
Digital stuff always seems so easy. Drag and drop. Copy and paste. Giant hard drives, cloud-hosted apps and fast home networks. It's easy to fall into the warm embrace of technology and feel like you don't have a care in … Continue reading
It’s a fresh, clean, uncluttered new year, so I thought it would be a great time to look ahead to the future. If you’ve ever watched any sci-fi shows or movies, you’ve probably noticed that a lot of the non-post-apocalyptic … Continue reading
Starbucks, the world-dominating coffee company, just may be planning to try to break out of its segment. In preparation for the company's 40th Anniversary, they are updating their branding and their logo. The rebranding itself is both major and minor … Continue reading