About Jeff GreenhouseJeff is a seasoned marketing veteran, digital innovator and data-driven leader with a passion for effective advertising. For the past 20 years he has helped numerous companies harness creativity, data and technology to fuel massive returns.
Show Some Love
- How I Flipped My Brain's View of the Black and Blue Dress
- Beauty = Structure + Variation
- The Company Philosophy Page that Blew Me Away
- Where I'll be during Advertising Week 2013
- Chipotle spins their beef (or “Never ever say never ever”)
- Inbox Intelligence: The biggest threat to email marketing.
- How do you use your smile?
- Prepare to meet the new meat: U.S. meat industry shakes up naming conventions
Monthly Archives: March 2011
The pen is mightier than the sword, but the art of wielding one is often lost in the hustle of today’s hyperactive marketing. And what a shame! The power that well-crafted copy can bring to your marketing efforts is nothing … Continue reading
High flying Netflix shares just got smacked down by about 5% due to Facebook's big announcement that it will begin distributing movies in partnership with Warner Brothers. Apart from the standard story of giant behemoth moving into another company's space … Continue reading