About Jeff GreenhouseJeff is a seasoned marketing veteran, digital innovator and data-driven leader with a passion for effective advertising. For the past 20 years he has helped numerous companies harness creativity, data and technology to fuel massive returns.
Show Some Love
- How I Flipped My Brain's View of the Black and Blue Dress
- Beauty = Structure + Variation
- The Company Philosophy Page that Blew Me Away
- Where I'll be during Advertising Week 2013
- Chipotle spins their beef (or “Never ever say never ever”)
- Inbox Intelligence: The biggest threat to email marketing.
- How do you use your smile?
- Prepare to meet the new meat: U.S. meat industry shakes up naming conventions
Monthly Archives: June 2011
The big things in life demand a bigger share of attention. That’s just the way it is. Life is a neverending parade of “big things” to deal with. We need to plan them, manage them, monitor them and, all too … Continue reading
Happy World IPv6 Day! Today many of the world’s largest websites test out the new frontier of IPv6, a world of virtually limitless network addresses replacing the old IPv4 (which we’ve now used up completely). Major sites like Google and … Continue reading