About Jeff GreenhouseJeff is a seasoned marketing veteran, digital innovator and data-driven leader with a passion for effective advertising. For the past 20 years he has helped numerous companies harness creativity, data and technology to fuel massive returns.
Show Some Love
- How I Flipped My Brain's View of the Black and Blue Dress
- Beauty = Structure + Variation
- The Company Philosophy Page that Blew Me Away
- Where I'll be during Advertising Week 2013
- Chipotle spins their beef (or “Never ever say never ever”)
- Inbox Intelligence: The biggest threat to email marketing.
- How do you use your smile?
- Prepare to meet the new meat: U.S. meat industry shakes up naming conventions
Monthly Archives: August 2011
Today marks a bold new milestone in food advertising. Rather than use wild party scenes, cute kids, or a guy in a King costume pulling crazy pranks, Burger King decided to use its food to advertise… well…. its food! Brilliant! … Continue reading
The big headlines about Google’s $12.5 billion purchase of Motorola Mobility will focus on the smartphone business, but don’t overlook the potential of the set-top box and cable-modem unit to give Google a boost in the fight for our living … Continue reading
I have climbed to the top of the big rock candy mountain. There, amidst its frosted peaks, I have discovered a sugary nirvana. The bathroom scale may chastise me, and my dentist may hang his head in shame, but I … Continue reading
Morning in New York City. What’s not to love? Well, Tropicana has come up with a few things, using them to playfully point out that its new mini bottles are “The good part of New York mornings”. I stumbled across … Continue reading