About Jeff GreenhouseJeff is a seasoned marketing veteran, digital innovator and data-driven leader with a passion for effective advertising. For the past 20 years he has helped numerous companies harness creativity, data and technology to fuel massive returns.
Show Some Love
- How I Flipped My Brain's View of the Black and Blue Dress
- Beauty = Structure + Variation
- The Company Philosophy Page that Blew Me Away
- Where I'll be during Advertising Week 2013
- Chipotle spins their beef (or “Never ever say never ever”)
- Inbox Intelligence: The biggest threat to email marketing.
- How do you use your smile?
- Prepare to meet the new meat: U.S. meat industry shakes up naming conventions
Monthly Archives: October 2011
The new ad campaign from 1-800-DENTIST offers some compelling proof that everyone around you is useless. It’s a really funny campaign that delivers the brand’s key value proposition loudly and clearly. It just may make you question the value of … Continue reading
Moms control a massive amount of household spending. That makes them a hugely important group to target with advertising for a wide range of products and services. How do you reach this incredibly valuable audience in the right way? What … Continue reading
Brillat-Savarin once said: "Tell me what you eat, and I will tell you who you are." My spin on that is: “Show me your ads, and I’ll tell you about the state of your society.” Let me start out by … Continue reading