About Jeff GreenhouseJeff Greenhouse is a complex person with a very simple purpose. He helps companies sell more, and sell more efficiently.
Jeff is a seasoned marketing veteran, digital innovator and experienced leader with a passion for effective advertising. For the past 18 years he has helped numerous companies harness creativity, communications and technology to fuel massive returns.
Show Some Love
- Prepare to meet the new meat: U.S. meat industry shakes up naming conventions
- How Wonderful Pistachio Ads Cracked the Culture Code
- 15 flavors of geek reign over this year's winter storm list
- My new hire (a.k.a. why I haven't blogged lately)
- How a network of human sensors helped empower Hoboken
- Patent This! A Better Approach to the Patent System
- Be a Storybuilder, not a Storyteller
- Arby's slices up Subway in new ad
Monthly Archives: December 2011
Tis the season. Christmas decorations are up, the shopping frenzy is underway and the airwaves are overrun with Christmas music. That also means that its the time of year that advertiser try to blend warm wishes with their product pitches. … Continue reading
Popcap Games, one of the biggest success stories in casual gaming, just released a major update of its highly popular Bejeweled app. Unfortunately, what Popcap is touting as a significant improvement is being panned by existing users, creating a major … Continue reading