About Jeff GreenhouseJeff is a seasoned marketing veteran, digital innovator and data-driven leader with a passion for effective advertising. For the past 20 years he has helped numerous companies harness creativity, data and technology to fuel massive returns.
Show Some Love
- How I Flipped My Brain's View of the Black and Blue Dress
- Beauty = Structure + Variation
- The Company Philosophy Page that Blew Me Away
- Where I'll be during Advertising Week 2013
- Chipotle spins their beef (or “Never ever say never ever”)
- Inbox Intelligence: The biggest threat to email marketing.
- How do you use your smile?
- Prepare to meet the new meat: U.S. meat industry shakes up naming conventions
Monthly Archives: December 2011
Tis the season. Christmas decorations are up, the shopping frenzy is underway and the airwaves are overrun with Christmas music. That also means that its the time of year that advertiser try to blend warm wishes with their product pitches. … Continue reading
Popcap Games, one of the biggest success stories in casual gaming, just released a major update of its highly popular Bejeweled app. Unfortunately, what Popcap is touting as a significant improvement is being panned by existing users, creating a major … Continue reading