About Jeff GreenhouseJeff is a seasoned marketing veteran, digital innovator and data-driven leader with a passion for effective advertising. For the past 20 years he has helped numerous companies harness creativity, data and technology to fuel massive returns.
Show Some Love
- How I Flipped My Brain's View of the Black and Blue Dress
- Beauty = Structure + Variation
- The Company Philosophy Page that Blew Me Away
- Where I'll be during Advertising Week 2013
- Chipotle spins their beef (or “Never ever say never ever”)
- Inbox Intelligence: The biggest threat to email marketing.
- How do you use your smile?
- Prepare to meet the new meat: U.S. meat industry shakes up naming conventions
Monthly Archives: July 2012
If there's one thing we can count on from John Cleese, it's spectacular humor delivered with a perfect British stoicism. After all, how else would one face a 400lb lobster? Share and Enjoy:
It’s the middle of summer, and the back to school blitz is on. Target has started things off with a particularly clever approach in a new multi-spot TV campaign designed to win the hearts and minds of middle-aged parents. Share … Continue reading