About Jeff GreenhouseJeff is a seasoned marketing veteran, digital innovator and data-driven leader with a passion for effective advertising. For the past 20 years he has helped numerous companies harness creativity, data and technology to fuel massive returns.
Show Some Love
- How I Flipped My Brain's View of the Black and Blue Dress
- Beauty = Structure + Variation
- The Company Philosophy Page that Blew Me Away
- Where I'll be during Advertising Week 2013
- Chipotle spins their beef (or “Never ever say never ever”)
- Inbox Intelligence: The biggest threat to email marketing.
- How do you use your smile?
- Prepare to meet the new meat: U.S. meat industry shakes up naming conventions
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Innovation. It's the cornerstone of the American economy and the American dream. Society only moves forward when people find the inspiration and the energy to create. Unfortunately, the system designed to encourage and foster innovation is becoming one of the … Continue reading
Aside from political attack ads and class-action medical litigator ads, advertisers generally play nice these days. And even when one brand does decide to take a swipe at a competitor, it's usually just veiled and suggestive. That's why a consumer … Continue reading