About Jeff GreenhouseJeff is a seasoned marketing veteran, digital innovator and data-driven leader with a passion for effective advertising. For the past 20 years he has helped numerous companies harness creativity, data and technology to fuel massive returns.
Show Some Love
- How I Flipped My Brain's View of the Black and Blue Dress
- Beauty = Structure + Variation
- The Company Philosophy Page that Blew Me Away
- Where I'll be during Advertising Week 2013
- Chipotle spins their beef (or “Never ever say never ever”)
- Inbox Intelligence: The biggest threat to email marketing.
- How do you use your smile?
- Prepare to meet the new meat: U.S. meat industry shakes up naming conventions
Author Archives: Jeff Greenhouse
The Internet pretty much went crazy today (or at least everybody on it THOUGHT they were crazy) when everyone looked at the same photo and half saw a white/gold dress while the other half saw a blue/black dress. Here's how … Continue reading
It wouldn’t be wintertime without images of snowflakes popping up everywhere. There’s no mistaking their beauty, but there are lessons in that beauty that we can apply to our own works. The most beautiful snowflakes look as if they were … Continue reading
Every company tries to make itself sound different and meaningful. Most fail miserably. Every once in a while, someone really gets it right. I found this company's core philosophy while researching for a client, and it blew my mind. From … Continue reading
I've finally combed through hundreds of incredible sessions and panel events that make up next week's Advertising Week X, and have drafted my own intellectual itinerary. Here's where I'll be from September 23 through 26. With so many luminaries and … Continue reading
Taking a strong stance on social responsibility can be a powerful driver of growth, but what do you do when that growth begins to outpace your ability to live up to your promise? Chipotle is dancing around this very issue … Continue reading