About Jeff GreenhouseJeff is a seasoned marketing veteran, digital innovator and data-driven leader with a passion for effective advertising. For the past 20 years he has helped numerous companies harness creativity, data and technology to fuel massive returns.
Show Some Love
- How I Flipped My Brain's View of the Black and Blue Dress
- Beauty = Structure + Variation
- The Company Philosophy Page that Blew Me Away
- Where I'll be during Advertising Week 2013
- Chipotle spins their beef (or “Never ever say never ever”)
- Inbox Intelligence: The biggest threat to email marketing.
- How do you use your smile?
- Prepare to meet the new meat: U.S. meat industry shakes up naming conventions
Tag Archives: adaptation
It wouldn’t be wintertime without images of snowflakes popping up everywhere. There’s no mistaking their beauty, but there are lessons in that beauty that we can apply to our own works. The most beautiful snowflakes look as if they were … Continue reading
It may be hard to tell, but the world is about to undergo another monumental revolution. It's going to be disruptive, empowering and irrefutable. This is a revolution in how we deal with information, and by extension, what we are … Continue reading
Somewhere, years ago, a shopper pulled out his phone while in a store and used it to help him make a buying decision for the very first time. That moment was like the first time a creature wiggled out of … Continue reading