About Jeff GreenhouseJeff is a seasoned marketing veteran, digital innovator and data-driven leader with a passion for effective advertising. For the past 20 years he has helped numerous companies harness creativity, data and technology to fuel massive returns.
Show Some Love
- How I Flipped My Brain's View of the Black and Blue Dress
- Beauty = Structure + Variation
- The Company Philosophy Page that Blew Me Away
- Where I'll be during Advertising Week 2013
- Chipotle spins their beef (or “Never ever say never ever”)
- Inbox Intelligence: The biggest threat to email marketing.
- How do you use your smile?
- Prepare to meet the new meat: U.S. meat industry shakes up naming conventions
Tag Archives: advertising
I've finally combed through hundreds of incredible sessions and panel events that make up next week's Advertising Week X, and have drafted my own intellectual itinerary. Here's where I'll be from September 23 through 26. With so many luminaries and … Continue reading
How do you create instant brand credibility and cultural relevance? Pistachios do it with a lot of help from their friends. In the process, they set a great example of how to embrace pop culture without being derivative or cheesy. … Continue reading
Aside from political attack ads and class-action medical litigator ads, advertisers generally play nice these days. And even when one brand does decide to take a swipe at a competitor, it's usually just veiled and suggestive. That's why a consumer … Continue reading