About Jeff GreenhouseJeff is a seasoned marketing veteran, digital innovator and data-driven leader with a passion for effective advertising. For the past 20 years he has helped numerous companies harness creativity, data and technology to fuel massive returns.
Show Some Love
- How I Flipped My Brain's View of the Black and Blue Dress
- Beauty = Structure + Variation
- The Company Philosophy Page that Blew Me Away
- Where I'll be during Advertising Week 2013
- Chipotle spins their beef (or “Never ever say never ever”)
- Inbox Intelligence: The biggest threat to email marketing.
- How do you use your smile?
- Prepare to meet the new meat: U.S. meat industry shakes up naming conventions
Tag Archives: copywriting
Every company tries to make itself sound different and meaningful. Most fail miserably. Every once in a while, someone really gets it right. I found this company's core philosophy while researching for a client, and it blew my mind. From … Continue reading
Back in August, I blogged about the awesome "New York Mornings" campaign for Tropicana orange juice. The response to that post was unanimously positive. Now DDB NY is back with a second round of ads that capture that same New … Continue reading
By now, you probably know that I love a good ad campaign, whether it’s on TV, online or outdoor. What catches my eye are campaigns that cut through the clutter and make an impact. Along those lines, I’ve been mighty … Continue reading
Morning in New York City. What’s not to love? Well, Tropicana has come up with a few things, using them to playfully point out that its new mini bottles are “The good part of New York mornings”. I stumbled across … Continue reading