About Jeff GreenhouseJeff is a seasoned marketing veteran, digital innovator and data-driven leader with a passion for effective advertising. For the past 20 years he has helped numerous companies harness creativity, data and technology to fuel massive returns.
Show Some Love
- How I Flipped My Brain's View of the Black and Blue Dress
- Beauty = Structure + Variation
- The Company Philosophy Page that Blew Me Away
- Where I'll be during Advertising Week 2013
- Chipotle spins their beef (or “Never ever say never ever”)
- Inbox Intelligence: The biggest threat to email marketing.
- How do you use your smile?
- Prepare to meet the new meat: U.S. meat industry shakes up naming conventions
Tag Archives: inspiration
It wouldn’t be wintertime without images of snowflakes popping up everywhere. There’s no mistaking their beauty, but there are lessons in that beauty that we can apply to our own works. The most beautiful snowflakes look as if they were … Continue reading
Every company tries to make itself sound different and meaningful. Most fail miserably. Every once in a while, someone really gets it right. I found this company's core philosophy while researching for a client, and it blew my mind. From … Continue reading
How do you create instant brand credibility and cultural relevance? Pistachios do it with a lot of help from their friends. In the process, they set a great example of how to embrace pop culture without being derivative or cheesy. … Continue reading
Like most Americans (at some point this summer), I have spent at least a day or two with “Call Me Maybe” stuck in my head. It’s incredibly catchy, light, fun and has caught fire through social media and YouTube, but … Continue reading
It’s the middle of summer, and the back to school blitz is on. Target has started things off with a particularly clever approach in a new multi-spot TV campaign designed to win the hearts and minds of middle-aged parents. Share … Continue reading