About Jeff GreenhouseJeff is a seasoned marketing veteran, digital innovator and data-driven leader with a passion for effective advertising. For the past 20 years he has helped numerous companies harness creativity, data and technology to fuel massive returns.
Show Some Love
- How I Flipped My Brain's View of the Black and Blue Dress
- Beauty = Structure + Variation
- The Company Philosophy Page that Blew Me Away
- Where I'll be during Advertising Week 2013
- Chipotle spins their beef (or “Never ever say never ever”)
- Inbox Intelligence: The biggest threat to email marketing.
- How do you use your smile?
- Prepare to meet the new meat: U.S. meat industry shakes up naming conventions
Tag Archives: media
I've finally combed through hundreds of incredible sessions and panel events that make up next week's Advertising Week X, and have drafted my own intellectual itinerary. Here's where I'll be from September 23 through 26. With so many luminaries and … Continue reading
If you need any more proof that geeks now rule the universe, you need look no further than the list of 2012-13 winter storm names from The Weather Channel. As Winter Storm Luna bears down on the East, I took … Continue reading
It’s not easy to become an entertainment icon. Ask Mickey Mouse what it takes and he’ll tell you about the decades of hard work he had to put in to become the ubiquitous, universally recognized brand he is today. With … Continue reading
High flying Netflix shares just got smacked down by about 5% due to Facebook's big announcement that it will begin distributing movies in partnership with Warner Brothers. Apart from the standard story of giant behemoth moving into another company's space … Continue reading