About Jeff GreenhouseJeff Greenhouse is a complex person with a very simple purpose. He helps companies sell more, and sell more efficiently.
Jeff is a seasoned marketing veteran, digital innovator and experienced leader with a passion for effective advertising. For the past 18 years he has helped numerous companies harness creativity, communications and technology to fuel massive returns.
Show Some Love
- Beauty = Structure + Variation
- The Company Philosophy Page that Blew Me Away
- Where I'll be during Advertising Week 2013
- Chipotle spins their beef (or “Never ever say never ever”)
- Inbox Intelligence: The biggest threat to email marketing.
- How do you use your smile?
- Prepare to meet the new meat: U.S. meat industry shakes up naming conventions
- How Wonderful Pistachio Ads Cracked the Culture Code
Tag Archives: seo
Posted by Jeff Greenhouse
The social community was buzzing yesterday about a blatant and unapologetic exploitation of one of our newest methods of expression. The Atlantic reported a few days ago that Plussem.com has been offering to sell “+1”s to websites, in order to … Continue reading →