About Jeff GreenhouseJeff Greenhouse is a complex person with a very simple purpose. He helps companies sell more, and sell more efficiently.
Jeff is a seasoned marketing veteran, digital innovator and experienced leader with a passion for effective advertising. For the past 18 years he has helped numerous companies harness creativity, communications and technology to fuel massive returns.
Show Some Love
- Beauty = Structure + Variation
- The Company Philosophy Page that Blew Me Away
- Where I'll be during Advertising Week 2013
- Chipotle spins their beef (or “Never ever say never ever”)
- Inbox Intelligence: The biggest threat to email marketing.
- How do you use your smile?
- Prepare to meet the new meat: U.S. meat industry shakes up naming conventions
- How Wonderful Pistachio Ads Cracked the Culture Code
Category Archives: Advertising & Marketing
How do you create instant brand credibility and cultural relevance? Pistachios do it with a lot of help from their friends. In the process, they set a great example of how to embrace pop culture without being derivative or cheesy. … Continue reading
Aside from political attack ads and class-action medical litigator ads, advertisers generally play nice these days. And even when one brand does decide to take a swipe at a competitor, it's usually just veiled and suggestive. That's why a consumer … Continue reading
If there's one thing we can count on from John Cleese, it's spectacular humor delivered with a perfect British stoicism. After all, how else would one face a 400lb lobster? Share and Enjoy: