About Jeff GreenhouseJeff is a seasoned marketing veteran, digital innovator and data-driven leader with a passion for effective advertising. For the past 20 years he has helped numerous companies harness creativity, data and technology to fuel massive returns.
Show Some Love
- How I Flipped My Brain's View of the Black and Blue Dress
- Beauty = Structure + Variation
- The Company Philosophy Page that Blew Me Away
- Where I'll be during Advertising Week 2013
- Chipotle spins their beef (or “Never ever say never ever”)
- Inbox Intelligence: The biggest threat to email marketing.
- How do you use your smile?
- Prepare to meet the new meat: U.S. meat industry shakes up naming conventions
Category Archives: Business
Every company tries to make itself sound different and meaningful. Most fail miserably. Every once in a while, someone really gets it right. I found this company's core philosophy while researching for a client, and it blew my mind. From … Continue reading
[Ding] You’ve got mail! If your marketing strategy relies on email marketing, you’d better start coming up with a Plan B. Some subtle but powerful changes in the way we use email are going to take a lot of the … Continue reading
The U.S. meat industry is preparing to kick some butt. Pork butt, that is. They are going to kick it right out of the market and out of our lexicon. Reuters reports that the National Pork Board and the Beef … Continue reading
Innovation. It's the cornerstone of the American economy and the American dream. Society only moves forward when people find the inspiration and the energy to create. Unfortunately, the system designed to encourage and foster innovation is becoming one of the … Continue reading
Like most Americans (at some point this summer), I have spent at least a day or two with “Call Me Maybe” stuck in my head. It’s incredibly catchy, light, fun and has caught fire through social media and YouTube, but … Continue reading