About Jeff GreenhouseJeff is a seasoned marketing veteran, digital innovator and data-driven leader with a passion for effective advertising. For the past 20 years he has helped numerous companies harness creativity, data and technology to fuel massive returns.
Show Some Love
- How I Flipped My Brain's View of the Black and Blue Dress
- Beauty = Structure + Variation
- The Company Philosophy Page that Blew Me Away
- Where I'll be during Advertising Week 2013
- Chipotle spins their beef (or “Never ever say never ever”)
- Inbox Intelligence: The biggest threat to email marketing.
- How do you use your smile?
- Prepare to meet the new meat: U.S. meat industry shakes up naming conventions
Category Archives: Design
The Internet pretty much went crazy today (or at least everybody on it THOUGHT they were crazy) when everyone looked at the same photo and half saw a white/gold dress while the other half saw a blue/black dress. Here's how … Continue reading
It wouldn’t be wintertime without images of snowflakes popping up everywhere. There’s no mistaking their beauty, but there are lessons in that beauty that we can apply to our own works. The most beautiful snowflakes look as if they were … Continue reading
The past few months have been a very interesting time for me. Freed from the responsibilities of running an agency, I’ve been getting in touch with my creative roots. I’ve been getting my hands dirty… very dirty. I’ve fired up … Continue reading
Michael Jackson, giant Heinz condiments, Ms. Green M&M and four Tetris pieces. It's not a punchline. It's not an excerpt from my dream journal. It's a sampling of the creativity that comes pouring out on Halloween, which is why I'm … Continue reading
On a scale of 1 to 100, what do you think of the title of this post? If you say 100, you're lying. In fact, pretty much any number you give is a fabrication, because its purely a relative measurement … Continue reading