About Jeff GreenhouseJeff is a seasoned marketing veteran, digital innovator and data-driven leader with a passion for effective advertising. For the past 20 years he has helped numerous companies harness creativity, data and technology to fuel massive returns.
Show Some Love
- How I Flipped My Brain's View of the Black and Blue Dress
- Beauty = Structure + Variation
- The Company Philosophy Page that Blew Me Away
- Where I'll be during Advertising Week 2013
- Chipotle spins their beef (or “Never ever say never ever”)
- Inbox Intelligence: The biggest threat to email marketing.
- How do you use your smile?
- Prepare to meet the new meat: U.S. meat industry shakes up naming conventions
Category Archives: Food
Taking a strong stance on social responsibility can be a powerful driver of growth, but what do you do when that growth begins to outpace your ability to live up to your promise? Chipotle is dancing around this very issue … Continue reading
The U.S. meat industry is preparing to kick some butt. Pork butt, that is. They are going to kick it right out of the market and out of our lexicon. Reuters reports that the National Pork Board and the Beef … Continue reading
Aside from political attack ads and class-action medical litigator ads, advertisers generally play nice these days. And even when one brand does decide to take a swipe at a competitor, it's usually just veiled and suggestive. That's why a consumer … Continue reading
By now, you probably know that I love a good ad campaign, whether it’s on TV, online or outdoor. What catches my eye are campaigns that cut through the clutter and make an impact. Along those lines, I’ve been mighty … Continue reading
Today marks a bold new milestone in food advertising. Rather than use wild party scenes, cute kids, or a guy in a King costume pulling crazy pranks, Burger King decided to use its food to advertise… well…. its food! Brilliant! … Continue reading