About Jeff GreenhouseJeff is a seasoned marketing veteran, digital innovator and data-driven leader with a passion for effective advertising. For the past 20 years he has helped numerous companies harness creativity, data and technology to fuel massive returns.
Show Some Love
- How I Flipped My Brain's View of the Black and Blue Dress
- Beauty = Structure + Variation
- The Company Philosophy Page that Blew Me Away
- Where I'll be during Advertising Week 2013
- Chipotle spins their beef (or “Never ever say never ever”)
- Inbox Intelligence: The biggest threat to email marketing.
- How do you use your smile?
- Prepare to meet the new meat: U.S. meat industry shakes up naming conventions
Category Archives: General
The Internet pretty much went crazy today (or at least everybody on it THOUGHT they were crazy) when everyone looked at the same photo and half saw a white/gold dress while the other half saw a blue/black dress. Here's how … Continue reading
A smile. It’s one of the most basic expressions of emotion, but also surprisingly complex. It’s also a powerful tool for you to impact the world around you, if you know how to use it. Share and Enjoy:
If you need any more proof that geeks now rule the universe, you need look no further than the list of 2012-13 winter storm names from The Weather Channel. As Winter Storm Luna bears down on the East, I took … Continue reading
I'd like to sincerely apologize for my absence from the blogosphere for the past month, but I have a good excuse. I've been busy onboarding my new direct report… all 8lbs. 5oz. of him. When he reported for his first … Continue reading
On Monday night the Hudson river conquered Hoboken, and a majority of its 50,000 residents were plunged into darkness. I was one of them. We knew the damage was bad, and power wasn't going to come back quickly, but the … Continue reading