About Jeff GreenhouseJeff is a seasoned marketing veteran, digital innovator and data-driven leader with a passion for effective advertising. For the past 20 years he has helped numerous companies harness creativity, data and technology to fuel massive returns.
Show Some Love
- How I Flipped My Brain's View of the Black and Blue Dress
- Beauty = Structure + Variation
- The Company Philosophy Page that Blew Me Away
- Where I'll be during Advertising Week 2013
- Chipotle spins their beef (or “Never ever say never ever”)
- Inbox Intelligence: The biggest threat to email marketing.
- How do you use your smile?
- Prepare to meet the new meat: U.S. meat industry shakes up naming conventions
Category Archives: Technology
[Ding] You’ve got mail! If your marketing strategy relies on email marketing, you’d better start coming up with a Plan B. Some subtle but powerful changes in the way we use email are going to take a lot of the … Continue reading
On Monday night the Hudson river conquered Hoboken, and a majority of its 50,000 residents were plunged into darkness. I was one of them. We knew the damage was bad, and power wasn't going to come back quickly, but the … Continue reading
Innovation. It's the cornerstone of the American economy and the American dream. Society only moves forward when people find the inspiration and the energy to create. Unfortunately, the system designed to encourage and foster innovation is becoming one of the … Continue reading
It may be hard to tell, but the world is about to undergo another monumental revolution. It's going to be disruptive, empowering and irrefutable. This is a revolution in how we deal with information, and by extension, what we are … Continue reading
Technology is everything, and nothing. For all the billions of dollars and endless hours invested in developing it, technology’s value lies solely in what it can do to enhance our lives. That can be a tough thing to capture in … Continue reading